- Independent day trip to Dedeman Aquapark from Bodrum
- Enjoy family fun at one of Turkey’s largest water parks, located near the coast
- Race the kids down the slides and try out exhilarating water rides
- Take the toddlers for a splash in a quiet baby pool
- Relax and sunbathe on one of the water park’s loungers by the pool Make use of a hotel pickup service from central Bodrum.
What to Expect
Leave your centrally located Bodrum hotel by air-conditioned coach and travel to Dedeman Aquapark, located on the outskirts of the city. On arrival, your onboard host will hand over your entrance ticket and then leave you to enjoy your day. Head inside and let the fun begin! Spread over an area of roughly 430, 556 square feet (40,000 square meters), Dedeman Aquapark is one of the largest water parks in Turkey with attractions for all the family. More than 20 slides are dotted around the splash pools and swimming areas, and there are a host of special-effect rides, too.
Take a spin on the high-speed 4-person Big Hole boat, and be dazzled with light effects on the Black Hole ride. Race your kids down the Multislide with its four parallel slides and go for a high-adrenaline experience by splashing through the deep drop of the Kamikaze slide. A quiet 3-tier pool is set aside for younger children, and the park also boasts water bikes and a baby bungee to keep any toddlers happy.
If you want to relax rather than join in the family fun, soak up the sun on a lounge near the pool. When you are hungry or need a drink, check out the onsite fast food cafes and restaurants where you can choose to sit indoors or outside. All food and drinks are available at your own expense. When ready to leave, make use of the showers and changing rooms, and then exit the park.