- See UNESCO World Heritage Site ancient city
- See the early temples & ancient public library
- Take in the sight of the huge Ephesus theatre.
- Visit the site of the ‘House of the Virgin Mary’
- Spend a night in a 3 star hotel with dinner and belly dancing entertainment
- Have the opportunity to swim in Cleopatra’s Pool
- See the ruins of sacred Hierapolis ancient city.
What to Expect
A visit to Ephesus which was once the commercial center of the ancient world, now the largest classical archeological site in the world, is a highlight of any visit to Turkey. The city with its splendid architectual program was dedicated to the goddess Artemis whose temple was once considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
You will perceive the ancient life while you are strolling along the marble streets and visiting the Odeon, the Agora, the Temple of Hadrian, the Monumental Fountains, the Roman Baths, the Library of Celsius and the Great Amphitheatre.
Pamukkale (Cotton Castle): A magical and spectacular natural site unique in the world situated by the ruins of sacred Hierapolis ancient city. Pamukkale is a fairyland of dazzling white pertified castles. Calcium rich thermal spring waters at a temperature of 35C running off the plateau’s edge for millions of years have created the fantastic formation of stalactities, cataracts and basins.
Relax in the hot springs that have been used since Roman times for their therapeutic powers or swim in the modern pools filled with warm, soothing thermal waters. The programs of the day tours to Ephesus and Pamukkale are combined together with an overnight stay in Pamukkale.