- Join the under-water world together with your instructor
- See the colorfull fish, octopus and maybe a dolphin too.
- Enjoyable experience as hand-feed the fish
- See amphora’s and ancient anchors, which are more than 2000 years old
- Dive to the Rock formations offer shelter sea creatures.
What to Expect
There will be two groups on the boat as first timers and experienced divers. At first, beginner divers get full dive instruction about use of equipment, under water signs and swimming techniques. They will make 2 dives with under supervision of a qualified instructor. Experienced divers will dive in groups in which the divers have about the same level of experience. The experienced groups will always be guided by one or two qualified instructors.
At times visibility reaches up to 40 meters meaning that you are now diving in crystal clear waters, literally! Rock formations in the dive points offer shelter for groupers, octopuses, learfish, barracudas and other different creatures. You also may see amphoras and antique anchors which are more than 2000 years old.
There are two reefs with depths ranging from 7 to 40 meters. They are full of fish with good chances for photography. There are two caverns, the first at 12 meters, a bubble cavern. The second is at 6 meters with air in it, and walls reflecting different shades of deep blue. Drop-offs allows you to discover something different.